New Jersey HUD Approved Housing Counseling Agency
NJ One on One Credit Education and Counseling
- The goal of one-on-one financial counselingis to assist those requiring additional help in managing their finances.
What You Should Expect
- The client will complete an Intake Form and provide the necessary information needed to assess the situation.
- A budget will be prepared based on the information provided.
- The counselor will discuss goals and objectives with the client.
- An Action Plan will be prepared at the end of each session. The client must implement the items listed by the next session.
Copyright ©2017 Faith Fellowship Community Development Corporation. All rights reserved.