Financial Counseling Services (Face to Face)
There are many reasons why someone might need counseling, such as job loss, a death in the family, excessive spending habits, buying a home or renting an apartment. Our Housing Advisor will review your household income, expenses, spending habits, credit scores and financial goals, and work with you to develop a financial action plan to get you back on track financially. During your session, our Certified Housing Advisor will:
What You Should Expect
- Gather income, expenses and debt information.
- With your permission, pull your credit report and review your FICO score
- Assess current financial status and prepare a budget
- Set Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely (SMART) financial goals
- Work interactively with you to develop a financial action plan